Cy-Fair Sports Association (CFSA) and Albion Hurricanes FC (AHFC) have teamed up to bring the Cy-Fair community a one-of-a-kind, local soccer program for Boys & Girls ages Age 4 – 11.
CFSA Soccer Spring 2020 Information
- 10 weeks February 11 – May 10
- Practice is 1 hour on Tuesdays at Schiel Rd. Sports Complex
Age 4-6 at 5:30-6:30 PM
Age 7-8 at 6:30-7:30 PM
Age 9-11 at 7:30-8:30 PM
- Games are 1 hour on Sundays between 1:00-4:00 PM at Schiel Road Complex
- All practices & games will be at Schiel Road Sports complex, 22515 Schiel Rd. Cypress, TX 77433
- Cost per player is $175 which includes all games, practices, uniform, referees and staffing
- $35 late registration fee after February 26
Difference between JHSL & other recreational soccer programs:
· Experienced and professionally trained coaching staff
· Players coached by staff at training & Sunday games on field
· Very organized & structured recreational soccer program
· United States Soccer Federation (USSF) Age Appropriate Curriculum
· Pathway to Albion Hurricanes FC competitive soccer program
Unlimited Friend Requests
Age 4-6 – 6 players per team (5 Friend requests)
Age 7-8 – 8 players per team (7 Friend requests)
Age 9-11 – 10 players per team (9 Friend requests)
Friend requests must be made at registration in the player notes field. All requests must be made by all parties.
You will receive confirmation immediately upon finalizing your registration. If you do not receive an email registration confirmation immediately, please search your spam folder to locate the confirmation. Also, please accept emails from the program email addresses, cy-fairsports.org & firstname.lastname@example.org if you find the email confirmation in your spam folder.
Need more information? Contact email@example.com or call (281) 256-3400 between 10 am – 3 pm Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and 2 m – 6 pm on Thursdays.
2020 SPRING SCHEDULE
The league is open to boys & girls Age 4-11. The program begins with 2 team formation training sessions to assess the player's ability to ensure parity between the CFSA teams.
February 11 1st Team formation training session
February 18 2nd Team formation training session
February 22 Teams rostered
February 25 1st practice in teams
March 1 1st game
May 10 Final game
COMPLETE TRAINING & GAME SCHEDULE
Training Dates: February 11, 18, 25 March 17, 24, 31 April 14, 21, 28 May 5
Game Dates: March 1, 22, 29 April 5, 19, 26 May 3, 10
All practices are covered by our professionally trained staff. Sunday games are coached on field, refereed and overseen by AHFC professional staff. CFSA is looking for parent volunteers to help substitute players in and out of games on game day. If you are interested in volunteering as a parent volunteer, please add your name in the volunteer section of the CFSA registration.
Cy-Fair Sports Association will issue a refund minus a $50 administrative fee any time prior to the close of regular registration for any program. There are no refunds once the season starts.
Follow us on twitter @jhslsoccer