CFSA has recently launched a new registration system. THE FIRST TIME you register through this system, you will need to set up your family account. You will only need to do this once and it will save you having to fill in the same information every time season you register for a sport. Please read the instructions below before starting to help you navigate through the registration with our new system.
Click on the Registration Link below after reading all instruction.
- On registration page, click ‘Create New Account’; if you’ve already created an account, then you may login, or request to have your login sent to you
- You will first enter the main parent/guardian on the account; this person will be the main point of contact with any information coming from CFSA; you will also set your own login for the family account.
- After the initial parent/guardian is added you will be at your family account page. Next you will need to ‘+Add Parent/Guardian’ to the account. MAKE SURE TO ADD ALL PARENTS/GUARDIANS AND THEIR E-MAIL ADDRESSES SO THEY RECEIVE THE E-MAIL NOTIFICATIONS TYHROUGHOUT THE SEASON!!! Then continue with ‘+Add Child’. The family account can have multiple parents/guardians and multiple children.
- Once the family account has all members added, you can start to register as a coach/volunteer for CFSA simply by clicking ‘Register as a Coach’ next to the parent’s name. This will take you through a few selection screens, at which point you will have to agree to the Terms of Service for CFSA and SportsPilot, fill out the remaining registration form, and verify that all the information you are submitting is correct.
- Next, you can start to register your children for any open sports programs simply by clicking ‘Register as a Player’ next to the child’s name. This will take you through a few selection screens, at which point you will have to agree to the Terms of Service for CFSA and SportsPilot, fill out the remaining registration form, and verify that all the information you are submitting is correct.
- After you submit information for each registrant, you will return the family account home page, and will now have a pending invoice stating that there are ‘Items Pending for Checkout’. You can register all members of the family before continuing to the checkout page.
- When you are ready to checkout, simply put in your credit card information and hit submit.
To add your child to the registration waitlist after normal registration is closed you please follow the same process that is required formal normal registration.
- Log into your registration account, if this is your first time to register follow instructions above.
- Next to the child you wish you add to the waitlist select "Register Child" and then select the sport that you would like to be placed on the waitlist.
- Follow the remaining screens and inputs through the system and finalize the request. You will be returned to your family account home page and will now have a pending invoice. You can add additional children to the waitlist by repeating the steps above for other children on your account.
- Once you have completed all entries for the waitlist, go to the Checkout feature in the "Invoice" area of your family home page and select "Add to Waitlist" from the alternate payment dropdown and submit.
- Your child will then be on the waitlist and you will be contacted if placed on a team to finalize payment for the registration.